Proper Boiler Repair for Residents in Puyallup, Wa
Do you have a busted boiler? A clogged venting system? Is your heater struggling? Washington is considerably cool all year long, with consistent subzero temperature readings. During winter months, temperatures dip down to negative 40 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Washington winters are the worst time for your boiler to encounter problems. You need help from reliable HVAC technicians to ensure your boiler is in tip-top shape before winter rolls around! Taylor Heating & Air Conditioning can help prep your heating system against blistering winter temperatures.
Need Help With Your Steam Boilers?
We can resolve boiler system issues ranging from those most commonly reported to lesser-known problems for residents in Puyallup, WA.
Call Taylor Heating & Air Conditioning immediately if you notice any of the indications listed below:
- Unusual noises (you might hear banging, clanging, hissing, buzzing, and bubbling from air vents, floorboards, and walls.)
- Surging energy bills (while energy bills typically rise with more heat consumption, they shouldn’t double or triple to heat water against winter temperatures.)
- Distinctive odors (slight burning odors are easily explainable, but your boiler shouldn’t emit or sustain lasting smells.)
- Poor heating (a slight delay in heating distribution differs from its subpar overall performance.)
- Error codes (your boiler may have smart systems that tell you any issues its internal components encounter, which helps bring your attention to damaging patterns, allowing you to resolve them immediately.)
If you notice any signs that your boilers aren’t functioning properly, our experts with the right equipment and techniques can facilitate repairs immediately! Whether you have coal, gas, or oil fueling your boilers, we can get them functioning properly again in no time.
The Taylor Heating & Air Conditioning company prioritizes your comfort, safety, and security by holding our technicians and their services to the highest standard under Washington service codes. Our family-owned business is a single-sourced company of experts specializing in residential routine maintenance for any HVAC system around Puyallup.
Our list of boiler maintenance tasks includes an annual inspection and expert evaluation before conducting any regular maintenance tasks. If you are tired of paying for the whole shebang even when your heating system doesn’t need it, rest assured we run different tests, including temperature and pressure readings, for added efficiency.
Check out Taylor Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Maintenance membership plans
We test safety controls, check control settings, and run through our boiler maintenance checklist to better ensure you only pay for what you need. That’s just one way we keep our services cost-effective.
Our reliable expertise and personable relations have helped build and sustain our clientele for over thirty-five years, solidifying our reputation throughout Puyallup, Washington. Our licensed technicians aren’t only experts in regular maintenance and conditioning but can also step up to the plate for mid-season boiler repairs!
Need EMERGENCY boiler system repair in Puyallup, Washington? Call (253) 208-5315 today!
Does Your Heating System Need Repair?
DID YOU KNOW: An HVAC system can last at least ten years with proper maintenance and installation?
Most heating systems have reliable configurations and can sustain your home for decades! Operating and energy costs may vary throughout the years, but there are ways to keep them within the proper range while prolonging equipment life.
Some maintenance providers bypass standard inspection and evaluation techniques to run up labor fees and other charges. You should know that having a comprehensive boiler maintenance checklist allows technicians to work within more efficient timeframes and with fewer operational expenses.
Is a Simple Boiler Maintenance Checklist Enough to Guarantee Year-Round Heating?
Simple can be good. Sometimes, simple is enough to guarantee seamless heating. At Taylor Heating & Air Conditioning, we deploy a comprehensive boiler maintenance checklist to provide your home with simple yet effective boiler maintenance.
Our boiler maintenance checklist includes our patented twenty-four-point precision inspection, which includes but is not limited to the following procedures listed below.
1) Thorough Inspection for an accurate status Evaluation:
- Fire-side Surfaces (Inspect all tubes, chutes, sheets, surrounding refractories, joint connections, boiler hydronic piping, and PVC fittings that lead to and from the combustion air piping.)
- Refractories (Examine all heat-resistant material around the boiler burner flame, heat exchanger, or combustion air opening.)
- Pipes (Examine all flue gas vent piping, relief valve discharge pipe, condensate drain line, and other pipes connected to the venting system or drain system.)
- Chambers (Inspect any pipe with control settings that help manage resource and exhaust flow, such as the drain trap and air inlet.)
- Gaskets (Examine all circular silicone, rubber, or PVC fittings providing air-tight seals within the condensate system, fuel chambers, and heat exchangers.)
- Valves (Inspect any boiler connections providing users with external controls for vent termination or operating controls to lessen and heighten temperature and water pressure.)
- Resource Levels (Examine everything transported through gas, oil, electricity, water, and air inlet pipes to power the boiler.)
After our patented thorough inspection, we conduct the necessary cleaning and tune-up services listed below.
A) Comprehensive cleaning of all dirty and clogged components
- Safety Sensors (Clean flame sensors to ensure accurate burner controls and to protect the burner flame from odor-causing dust and debris.)
- Control Valves (Cleaning all valves improves safety, prevents unusual noises, and minimizes operating and energy costs.)
- Condensate Drain Line (Unclog all drain system attachments of blockages, especially within the boiler relief valve, discharge pipe, and condensate system, to prevent leaking water that leads to heat loss and surging energy costs.)
- Inlets & Outlets (Unclog all resource inlets and exhaust pipes to ensure seamless circulation for lower utility bills and an overall high-efficiency heating system.)
B) Recalibration of electrical components
- Operating Controls (Automated systems may build up electrical charges within their electrical panel, which cause overstimulation and other power distribution malfunctions.)
- Safety Controls (Test safety controls to ensure all sensors are still performing as they should, which keeps all automation within the proper range, promoting energy efficiency, stability, and safety.)
- Correct All Error Codes (Error codes indicate specific problems with boilers and other heating equipment, which require validation and immediate correction.)
While our extensive service suite is available for all residents and some commercial establishments in Puyallup, we offer members everything listed above with additional perks at exclusive prices.
The Taylor Heating & Air Conditioning Service Suite
If you struggle to get any hot water out of your boiler, we can help you remedy them immediately. However, it is a problem you may never encounter by hiring our technicians for upkeep and tune-up services.
- COMPREHENSIVE INSPECTION
- PRIORITY SCHEDULING
- FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES
Our thorough examination helps minimize fees and maximize efficiency. You get everything listed above by paying a monthly or a one-time fee annually.
Connect with one of our specialists in Puyallup, Washington, to ensure year-long comfort and security today.